Sunday, March 13, 2011

Parkison's Prognosications for the Southcentral Alaska Area

It's Parkinson's prognostication time again, in which your humble seer looks boldly into the future and divines what awaits those of us of the Parkie persuasion for the month of March. I see... a darkened room... a room filled with people staring intently at a screen... Yes! it's another Telehealth conference at the new oncology wing of Providence Hospital, room 2401 this Monday, the 14th of March at 1:00. The topic this go-round is PD and sexuality. The presenter is Kristoffer Rhoads, PhD, neuropsychologist For more info, call: 1-877-980-7500

Looking even farther into the mists of time, I see the fuzzy outline of a support group meeting coming up this Saturday, the 19th of March. I hope the topic for this meeting will be Tai Chi for PD, but have yet to hear back from our prospective guest. If the speaker falls through, we'll enjoy a presentation on... er, something else...
The mists of time are becoming opaque... my sight fails... that appears to be all that I have for you. I look forward to seeing you at these events. Until then, festinate forward!

No comments: