Thursday, September 23, 2010

October in Parkinson's: What's Brewing

The daylight hours are growing shorter. Ok, you didn't need me to tell you that. But maybe you'll prick up your ears at this: The Northwest Parkinson's Foundation will favor us with another interactive Telehealth presentation that may be viewed live in room 2401 at Providence Hospital's new cancer wing. The date will be October 11th, the time 1:00pm. The topic will be Addictions, Compulsions and Prioritization with Parkinson's. For more info, call 1-877-980-7500. For a wrap-up of the last Telehealth confererence, look here.

For our October 16th meeting, I plan to give a sneak preview of the speech I have been invited to give at the Hope Conference in Seattle this November. I was asked to provide a patient's point of view and I came up with a multi-media presentation called "Homemade Hope". I'll be looking for your feedback to make this as successful a presentation as possible. Again, the date is October 16, 3:30 in the afternoon at the Pioneer home.

Thanks,

Peter

No comments: